Reveal® 3-D for Crustacea
Item No. 902081S
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Easy-to-use lateral flow test strip — no equipment needed
Reveal 3-D Crustacea Test is intended for the qualitative analysis of crustacea residue in clean-in-place rinses and on environmental surfaces.
Reveal 3-D Crustacea Test is a unique hand-held device with a 3-line readout: a control line confirms the method has been performed successfully and two other lines differentiate nondetectable, low and high levels of crustacea.
Rinse and liquid products:
- Add Type 3 extraction buffer to sample tube.
- Add 0.25 mL of sample or environmental swab to a sample tube.
- Cap and shake for 1 minute.
- Remove cap and fill with liquid from tube.
- Dip the Reveal 3-D device into the liquid in the lid.
- Leave the cavity saturated until liquid is seen running into the test window.
- Place device in a flat surface and allow test to develop for 5 minutes.
See package insert for complete instructions.
|Limit of Detection||: Screens samples at 5–10 ppm crustacea Screens swabs at 40 µg/100 cm2 cooked prawn extract|
|Package Dimensions||: 4.30 IN x 2.70 IN x 0.90 IN|
|Package Weight||: 0.70 LB|
|Platform||: Lateral Flow|
|Quantity per Package||: 10 tests|
|Result Type||: Qualitative|
|Testing Time||: 5.00 Minutes|